Our Vulnerability & Risk assessments
Cognus team will help you identify the everyday risks and vulnerabilities your organisation faces.
After the evaluation, you will be furnished with your organization’s “Cybersecurity Scorecard”. This scorecard is a report of your organization’s risk and will indicate where your information and network are vulnerable.
Information security risk assessments are the foremost requirement outlined in federal regulations, for example, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Understanding Security Risk
- Asset = Valued resource
- Vulnerability = Exploitable weakness
- Threat = Attacker of vulnerability
Risk = Asset x Vulnerability x Threat
Vulnerability and Risk Assessments gives the following:
- Provides a list of vulnerabilities found and prioritizes them with the goal that your organization can act quick.
- Helps understand an organization that there is a risk to their information and infrastructure, and shows them where to start to fix the issues.
- Forms a foundation that helps an organization on its approach to compliance (HIPPA, SOX and so forth).