- Develop DevOps solutions by working with the product team to understand business needs.
- Be a leading team member guiding the software development lifecycle while following agile development practices.
- Mentor team members, review pull requests, and guide evolution of the development pipeline.
- Occasionally present to others based on topics of strong knowledge.
- Provide the appropriate amount of documentation including setup/configuration, technical diagrams, code comments, and clearly written code.
- Attend and participate in regular software deployments as needed.
- Participate in on-call rotations and incident response teams as needed.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years professional DevOps engineering experience.
- Understanding of modern software engineering practices.
- Strong experience with CI/CD, AWS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working remotely as part of a development team.
- The AWS cloud platform and various architectures.
- Experience developing and consuming REST APIs.
- Version control systems Git or SVN.
- JIRA or similar issue tracking systems.
- Confluence or similar documentation systems.