Cognus Systems is looking for a Full Stack Java developer. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java solutions to support business requirements. He/she will be developing application features using Angular, Java and MongoDB, SQL Server or other relational and non-schema databases.
The Full Stack Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Performing architecture and design of large software components under the supervision of a Software Architect.
- Developing and executing an Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
- ~3+ years of work experience developing in Java and J2EE (full stack)
- Extensive working experience of developing java web servers (SOAP or RESTFul) using the Open source frameworks, i.e., Axis, CXF, and JAX-WS
- Working experience in testing frameworks JUnit/TestNG
- Working experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Experience of JIRA
- Knowledge of Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber
- Experience with development in Cloud and DevOps
- Experience with or exposure to CI/CD tools such as Ansible and Jenkins is an advantage.
Send your resume to email@example.com