- Create and modify infrastructure code to deploy AWS environments.
- Identify and implement tools to improve existing environments (CI/CD, monitoring, logging)
- Work with the developers and support their infrastructure needs.
- Handle complex work tasks and deliverables and apply best practices in the resolution of technical challenges.
- Have a creative, innovative approach to solving complex technical challenges, while collaborating and communicating effectively within the team for consistency in approach.
- Communicate verbally and/or in writing, and interact with client team members.
- Manage a queue of backlog activities and seeks guidance on prioritization of work tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Project Management & Tracking – JIRA.
- Code Management System – GitHub.
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins.
- Code Quality – SonarQube, Fortify.
- Repository – Artifactory.
- Cloud Computing & Deployment – AWS.
- Team Collaboration – Confluence.
- Scripting – Shell scripting, Power Shell, Python.
- Operating System – Linux.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org